At Globelink (UK) Ltd, we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of your privacy. We aim to be transparent about how we use your information and how we ensure it is kept secure. We have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard.
What do we collect?
We may collect the following personal data:
- Name and company position;
- Contact information, including email and mailing address;
- Information about your computer or device, including IP address; and
- Information you provide to us about technical assistance interactions.
What do we do with the information?
If you provide information to us, we will collect that information for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping;
- We may use it to improve our services;
- We may use it to contact you via email, phone or email for market research purposes; and
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your own interests.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer, tablet or mobile phone (all referred to here as a “device”) web browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other websites. Many websites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
2.2 How and which cookies we use
Cookies enable us to track and target interests of our users to enhance their onsite experience. Please see below in regards to the cookies we use on our website and how they function:
Links to other websites